- Training period: Mon 7/13/2020 - Fri 10/23/2020
- Daily full-time schedule: 7am-3pm PST 10am-6pm EST Including 1+ hours of scheduled breaks throughout the day
Federal holidays will be observed and class will not be held.
Training will be conducted fully-online due to COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
We are open to applications from anywhere, but have a preference for those located in New Hampshire (and surrounding regions) and Washington.
We have classrooms in both locations that we will use to support candidates.
TPI has designed our program to ensure your success. Your team will include:
- Industry-expert instructors
- Teaching Assistants
- Student Success Specialists to provide wrap-around services support and aid in employer matching and job placement
We will also be bringing in guest speakers and former students for inspiration and connections.
Tuition is $10,000.
Tuition will be collected in two payments: Payment 1 ($5,000) is due prior to enrollment
Payment 2 ($5,000) is due prior to graduation
There are no additional fees for the laptop or other software and programs required for the training.
TPI is not accredited (we do not issue debt or student loans), but is licensed as an Eligible Training Provider in both New Hampshire and Washington. Workforce grants can be applied to TPI.
TPI will provide each accepted student with a laptop (at no additional charge) as well as software for collaboration and remote learning.
Since this is a full-time, fully-remote program, students will need to:
- Have high-speed internet access
- Have the time/ability to focus full time
- Actively participate throughout the day -Time commitment of class hours and if needed to maintain performance, additional time for extra help/homework
Our promise is that if you get accepted, we have designed the program so that you do not need any prior education or experience. Our only requirements are:
You need to:
- Be a high school graduate or have an equivalent diploma
- Present a valid photo ID
- Be able to work in the US without sponsorship
If you meet these requirements and want to start your journey to becoming a security analyst, apply below!